- 1/3 Cup Aviate Lupini Flour
- 2 Tablespoons almond flour
- 2 Teaspoons sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons melted butter coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Mix Aviate Lupin flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk thoroughly together in a medium bowl the eggs, butter and vanilla extract. Whisk in the dry ingredients followed by the milk, a tablespoon at a time. You can play with the thickness a bit, but I found the best consistency to be with 4 TBSP (the batter is thicker than with regular pancakes, but will spread easily into a round). Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes while you heat up a skillet or pan.
- Add a little butter to the pan, pour in about 1/4 cup of batter, spreading it slightly to help it form a nice round (you can use a wet spoon or spatula). Cook over medium heat until the top begins to darken, flip and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Serve right away with toppings of choice.