Rich Lupini Flour Biscuits
- Yield: 12 BISCUITS
- Prep time: 10 MINUTES
- Cook time: 15 MINUTES
- Total time: 25 MINUTES
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or milk or non dairy milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon preferred sweetener
- 1 cup Aviate Lupini flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, cold
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter. While butter is melting add heavy whipping cream, sour cream and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Pour in melted butter and combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place batter into muffin cups, filling approximately halfway.
- Add a sliver of butter to the top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from heat promptly.
Why not try and make it yourself?Shop Now