- ½ cup Lupini Flakes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 cup chopped Onions
- 1 cup chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup broth
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Cilantro for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a large pan and add in the onions.
- When soft, add in ginger garlic paste. Once the mixture begins to turn pink, add in the tomatoes and all the spices.
- Let the mixture cook until all the water has evaporated.
- Now add in the broth and the lupini flakes.
- Cook the lupini flakes in this mixture.
- Once the flakes are soft, garnish with cilantro and enjoy!