- 2 ¼ cup Aviate Lupini Flour
- 1 cup of sugar or sweetener (we used monk fruit)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup salted butter (room temperature)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated, then stir in the chocolate
- Optional: chill the dough in the fridge for one hour.
- Place 1 Tbsp sized cookie balls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
· Note cookies will naturally have a golden color, making it a little difficult to tell when they're ready.