Crispy Keto Crackers
- yield: around 4 servings
- prep time: 15 MINUTES
- cook time: 15 MINUTES
- total time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 Cup Aviate Lupini Flour
- 1/4 Cup Avocado or Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper coarsely ground
- 1 tsp mexican or italian herb mix optional
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a small bowl mix lupini flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and herb mix if using.
- Add oil to dry ingredients, mixing with a fork until incorporated
- Add warm water and stir until mixed. Mixture will seem a bit runny but as the flour absorbs water it will become drier and slightly crumbly. Form into a ball with your hands, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Flatten the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll as thinly as possible. I like to flip the parchment and carefully peel it back a few times while rolling so that the crackers are not wrinkled. Remove the top piece of parchment and place bottom piece and dough on a cookie sheet.
- With a sharp knife or a pizza cutter cut into triangles, about corn chip sized and shaped.
- Place on middle shelf in oven and bake about 12-15 minutes or until beginning to brown on edges. Remove from oven and move parchment to cooling rack to cool for a few minutes before breaking apart into triangles.
Why not try and make it yourself?Shop Now